The pandemic has hit us all hard. For some, the problem is limited to boredom and frustration over the changed lifestyle. But for others, financial problems have also come up. People have lost their jobs and businesses have suffered from the lockdown. In such a scenario, the repayment of the home loan must sound like a burden. If you are somebody who is struggling to pay the installments of your home loan, you have landed at the right place. Here, we are sharing some tips on how to manage the payment of home loans during covid.
- The easiest way out of this problem is to dig into your savings and FDs. It is suggested that you utilize only some part of your savings in repaying the necessary installments instead of using it up all to completely settle the loan for once and all.
- Another thing that you can do is to withdraw the money from your provident fund. Government allows a salaried person to withdraw up to 75% from the EPF account.
- Next thing that you can do is to redeem your mutual funds. Building assets sound plausible only when they do not come at the cost of debts and loans.
- Apart from these measures, you can also make use of the policies set up by RBI to ease the burden of loans. RBI has allowed banks and other institutions to give a three-month moratorium period during the ongoing pandemic to help people who are struggling with loan repayment.
These tips should help you in the easy repayment of the home loan. And if you are somebody who doesn’t own a home and is thinking about getting one, now is the perfect time to make the purchase. It is because the pandemic has caused a reduction in the interest rates on home loans, making it cheaper to buy the home.
The best pick for your dream home is Hallmark Skyrena located in Narsingi with easy connectivity to all prime locations of the city!
Hallmark Skyrena has some outstanding features like Skywalk, a 1.3 km long track built on the top floor of the build.
Then it has a humongous club house of size 40,000 square feet constructed in ground plus four floors.
The 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Hallmark Skyrena are digitally equipped.
- They have Vector’s Home Lighting Automation that allows one to control home lighting with a tap on the phone screen.
- Comelit’s video door phone installed in every home makes it easy for you to keep a check on who approaches your home.
- The robo app feature makes it easy for you to pay all the bills and manage maintenance.
These amazing features will make your life full of ease, comfort and luxury. Get in touch with us to book your place in Hallmark Skyrena.