The Real Estate Industry is one of the most vibrant, dynamic and vast industries we have in our country and across the world. As per IBEF 2021 report, the Indian Real estate industry contributes to nearly 13% of the GDP. The opportunities in the industry range within various departments like management, analysis, sales, marketing, legal, development, agency, investor and across various sectors like residential, commercial, retail, industrial, hybrid etc.
Confusion is an undeniable possibility for someone who is considering taking up a suitable career in the real estate industry. Hallmark Builders has a considerable experience of 13 plus years in the real estate industry which is why we suggest that before you jump into any one particular option, a systematic 360-degree analysis is essential.
In retrospect to that, below is a list of the various job opportunities that are available in today’s day and time in the real estate industry:
- Real Estate Agent, also called a realtor or in common language a broker, is a sales agent who sells the properties. These agents could either sell properties specific to residential, commercial, retail sectors or sell a combination of these. To be able to excel in this career, one needs to be active and tactful and must know how to convince people.
- Real Estate Appraiser is a profession which involves carrying out systematic valuation of a property. One must be good at maths and keep their industry knowledge up to date to master this profession.
- Real Estate Mortgage Specialist, also called as an underwriter involves undertaking the process of approving mortgage applications. A mortgage specialist is required to put across complex things clearly for easy approvals.
- Real Estate Analyst involves performing financial analysis and feasibility of the properties. A real estate analyst must have a good understanding of debt and equity modelling and should know how to explain real estate specific issues to those who are not familiar with it.
- Real Estate Investor implies investing financially into any development project to reap the benefits later on. To be an investor, you need to have capital and an understanding of the market to identify which property will bring profits.
- Real Estate Developer/ Builder is a person or an organization that undertakes the entire process of developing a project. A lot of duties come with being a real estate developer. It is not a one person’s job. You will require a team for it. So be prepared to give you 200% in order to be a successful property developer.
Over the past 13 years, we are confident that one of the major reasons why we still continue to be the top choice for many is not just because of the top-notch quality and innovative designs, but also the trust that we have built as a brand. We believe that visibility and credibility go hand in hand in all our residential projects like Hallmark Sunnyside, Hallmark Skyrena, Hallmark Treasor etc. We at Hallmark believe in building the residential projects with unwavering dedication and with the intention of giving our clients the opportunity to build moments and make memories. (CTA- For more information regarding our projects and brand, you can visit our website of www.hallmarkbuilders.in and our team will guide you further.)
In a nutshell, we as real estate developers have definitely found our expertise and passion in the real estate industry and can assure you that the rightful choice of a relevant job would lead you on the path of a successful career in the booming industry of real estate.