The purchase of a new home comes with a lot of excitement and thrill. Not only does it fill your heart with the feeling of accomplishment but also brings a lot of best wishes from friends and family. The tradition of housewarming parties is relatively new in the Indian urban households. One might not have clarity on how to arrange a good housewarming party. That is why we have prepared a step-by-step guide to throw a memorable housewarming party.
- To start, you need to figure out the right day and time for your party. It should not only suit your schedule but also the schedule of your guests. Mostly, people plan housewarming parties on a friday or Saturday evening. It is convenient for office goers as they get the next day off to relax and rejuvenate.
- Next, you need to decide the menu. It shouldn’t include only the main course but must have a good number of starters to complement the drinks.
- Then comes the decor. The purpose of a housewarming party is to showcase your new home. For that, you must avoid any extra decorations. Just keep your home in its actual shape and get it cleaned.
- Once you have made all the pre-arrangements, you should make sure that the guests you invite feel comfortable at your party. It is important to be hospitable towards your guests. Try and strike conversations with as many people as you can.
- The most important point that you shouldn’t miss at all is that both the hosts and the guests must enjoy the party. There is no point in arranging a party in which you are constantly stressed. Micromanagement doesn’t work well in case of parties. Let the flow build itself and go with it.
If you follow these steps, there is no way that you can make blunders at any point. And if you are somebody who wants to throw a housewarming party but doesn’t own a house yet, you have landed at the right place. Hallmark Builders have some amazing residential projects lined up for you to choose from.
Its latest project Hallmark Skyrena, located in Narsingi, is one of its kind in terms of the amenities and facilities offered. Its highlight is the 1.3 km long skywalk on the top floor of the building where you can have a relaxing run with an amazing view. Another one of its amazing features is the humongous clubhouse built in G+3 floors.
Hallmark Skyrena has various sports amenities like badminton court, half-size basketball court, table tennis, snooker, squash court. It also offers easy connectivity with Gachibowli, outer-ring road and international airport all within 20 mins of reach.
All these amazing features rightly make the project the most popular in all of Hyderabad. This splendid lifestyle can be yours! All you need to do is pick up your phone and get in touch with us. Hallmark is more than welcome to help you build your dream home. click here https://www.hallmarkbuilders.in/home/.